SYNTHA SIZE – Double Rich Chocolate
With 22.5 grams of protein in every scoop our Synthesize Protein will create the perfect post-workout shake. This advanced double rich chocolate protein blend will give you the right amount of pure whey protein, potentially allowing muscles to grow and for you to get bigger and stronger.
Whey protein contains an incredible range of essential amino acids, which are absorbed quickly. Numerous studies show that it can possibly aid you in increasing strength, gaining muscle and losing significant amounts of body fat. However, whey is more than just protein. It contains many other nutrients, some with potent biological effects. In fact, it’s one of the best-studied supplements in the world.
With 22 grams of protein in every scoop our Syntha Size Protein can create the perfect post-workout shake. This advanced Double Rich Chocolate protein blend may give you the right amount of pure whey protein, allowing muscles to grow and for you to get bigger and stronger. High in protein, low in carbs, fat and sugar, our Double Rich Chocolate formula could have you gaining muscle and strength in no time! It has been scientifically proven to consume protein (along with simple sugars and fast releasing carbohydrates) within a 45 minute window after training, for best results.
|Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)||90mg|
Whey Protein Concentrate, Oat Flour, Medium – chain triglyceride Creamer Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame – K, FD&C Red #40, Whey Protein Isolate.
- Calories per Scoop: 135 calories
- Total Fat: 3.5g per serving
- Total Carbohydrate: 6.5g per serving
- Total Protein: 22g per serving
- Calcium is a much needed mineral to help maintain and build stronger bones. The heart, muscles and nerves also require calcium to function properly.
- Potassium, the most important mineral and electrolyte for the human body. Potassium may help maintain fluid balance, muscle contraction and nerve signals. It may even help lower blood pressure.
- Sodium Chloride, also known as salt, is an important compound our body uses to help absorb nutrients, maintain blood pressure, transmit nerve signals and maintain proper muscle function. It is important to take into consideration the effects of too much sodium. This can lead to high blood pressure heart disease and stroke.
- Whey Protein Concentrate, is an excellent source of pure protein which promotes muscle growth and recovery and may also help reduce inflammation and lower blood pressure.
- Whey Protein Isolate has similar properties to whey protein concentrate but undergoes more processing, resulting to a higher protein concentrate with less carbs, lactose and fat.
- Oat Flour, is made from rolled oats that is rich in nutrients such as Vitamin B1, magnesium and fibre.
CAUTION: This product contains Dairy and Natural & Artificial Flavors.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) scoop with 12-16oz of water. For better results,
consume within a 45 minute window after training.
If under a physician’s care, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Importantly, if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, do not use without consulting a physician.