Pre Reactor – Woke Formula
Pre-Reactor contains Nootropics which may enhance concentration during a workout. It is expertly designed to potentially give you explosive energy, heightened focus and extreme muscle pumps. Get amped for a killer workout and power through your toughest training sessions.
Pre-Reactor contains Nootropics and may aid in the enhancement of concentration during a workout. Nootropics work by acting on or altering the levels of neurotransmitters, hormones, and enzymes available to the brain, through improvement of the brain’s oxygen supply or stimulation of nerve growth. It is expertly designed so it may give you explosive energy, heightened focus and extreme muscle pumps.
|Potassium (as Potassium Citrate)||200mg|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||150mg|
|L-Citrulline DL-Malate 1:1||2g|
|HICA 4:1 (a-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid)||500mg|
|Beta Phenylethylamine (PEA)||400mg|
|2-dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate DMAE||150mg|
|Huperzine A 1% (Huperzia serrata Leaf Extract)||250mcg|
Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium
- Potassium, the most important mineral and electrolyte for the human body. Potassium may help maintain fluid balance, muscle contraction and nerve signals.
- Creatine may help increase muscle strength and the best results can be seen when it is combined with weight training and by the use of our pre reactor supplements.
- Caffeine Anhydrous, also known as caffeine, may help boost energy levels and improve athletic performance.
- Sodium Bicarbonate, may improve exercise performance, making you last longer during anaerobic or high intensity exercise.
- Beta-Alanine, an amino acid, can help fight muscle fatigue and improve your performance during short bursts of intense exercise.
- L-citrulline is naturally found in your body. This amino acid may help increase blood flow to your body tissues and provides oxygen and nutrients to your exercising muscles to help them perform well.
- L-tyrosine may help in reducing fatigue and depression while promoting athletic performance.
- Agmatine Sulfate present in our supplement may improve weight loss and reduce weight gain and also possibly aid in supporting muscle growth.
- HICA (a-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid) has anabolic properties that might help increase lean mass in bodybuilders.
- Beta-Phenylethylamine is an alkaloid that may help improve your mood, energy, concentration, sex drive and sleep.
- L-taurine can help you reduce muscle damage and fatigue during your workout sessions.
- Yohimbine HCL present in our supplement is a favourite with the athletes because it not only potentially enhance performance but might also boost energy levels and increase endurance.
- DMAE bitartrate (2-dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate), a nootropic, may positively affects mood, improves brain cognitive function and enhance memory.
- Huperzine A, a nootropic, can be supplemented to possibly enhance physical and mental endurance and reduce overall fatigue.
As a dietary supplement, take one scoop with 8-12 fl oz of water. New users may wish to assess tolerance with half a scoop first.
If under a physician’s care, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Importantly, if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, do not use without consulting a physician.