PRZMA – Prometheuz Gene
PRZMA capsules used for muscle recovery is a combination of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6, it also holds compounds that may support levels of testosterone. Benefits of PRZMA may be in helping support muscle recovery, increase muscle mass and strength, support sleep and balance the natural production of testosterone.
Zinc magnesium aspartate, or ZMA, is a popular supplement that in recent years has flooded the market amongst athletes, bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. It contains a combination of three ingredients zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 that may assist in increasing strength, muscle growth and improving endurance, recovery and quality of sleep.
- Magnesium an important mineral with anti-inflammatory benefits, may help regulate the nervous system and improve brain function and mood.
- Vitamin B6 may help the body produce serotonin, which could help regulate moods and ease stress. The production of melatonin is increased, potentially helping your body to prepare for sleep.
- Zinc, a nutrient in the body, may help strengthen the immune system, accelerates wound healing, may reduce the risk of age-related diseases and help decrease inflammation.
- L-methionine, an amino acid, may act as an antioxidant in physiology, also helping the breakdown of fats and heavy metals in the body.
- Tribulus Terrestris, derived from a plant, has the potential to increase sexual function and testosterone. It may also support immunity and inflammation.
- Eurycoma Longifolia, a shrub found in Southeast Asia, is known to increase testosterone, improving muscle mass and strength.
- 5HTP is known to decrease depression by increasing serotonin levels. It also helps ease insomnia, by increasing melatonin production, promoting a better night’s sleep.
Adults, take one (1) scoop before or after a workout with water or your favourite sports drink.
If under a physician’s care, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Importantly, if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, do not use without consulting a physician.