BCCA FOCUS – Intra-Workout Replenishment
BCAA Focus, holds a bonded chain of amino acids and nootropics called Huperzine A and Alpha GPC, which may improve concentration, muscle endurance and recovery. It can also be taken on a non-active day to help with further recovery.
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. They are essential, meaning they can’t be produced by your body and must be obtained from food. BCAA supplements have been shown to aid in building muscle, decreasing muscle fatigue and alleviating muscle soreness. Our BCAA Focus powder is made from a bonded chain of amino acids and nootropics that may improve concentration, muscle endurance and recovery during a workout.
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||12mcg|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||90mg|
|Alpha GPC 50% (L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine)||300mg|
|Huperzine A 1% (Huperzia serrata Leaf extract)||200mcg|
Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.
- Vitamin B12, an important vitamin that your body needs, but can’t produce, may support nerve and cell function, along with DNA synthesis. B12 may benefit the body by boosting energy levels and improve memory.
- Vitamin C, also naturally found in certain foods, is an essential vitamin for the human body. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant by protecting cells from damage, strengthens the immune system and maintains healthy bones.
- L-leucine may help stimulate appetite and delay fatigue during exercise.
- L-isoleucine may help prevent protein breakdown in muscles during exercise, which in turn could prevent muscle loss and help endurance and performance in high heat.
- L-valine may help build strong muscles and reduce post-workout soreness in the body.
- Caffeine Anhydrous, also known as caffeine, may help boost energy levels and improve athletic performance.
- Alpha GPC, also a nootropic, may promote better cognitive function. It may boost mental and physical performance and increase growth hormone secretion which can promote muscle growth.
- L-tyrosine may help fight fatigue and increase the metabolic rate of the body.
- Huperzine A, a nootropic, can be supplemented to possibly enhance physical and mental endurance and reduce overall fatigue.
As a dietary supplement, take one scoop with 8-12 fl oz of water. New users may wish to assess tolerance with half a scoop first.
If under a physician’s care, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Importantly, if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, do not use without consulting a physician.