Prometheuz Health Yohimbine Extreme is a fat burning alkaloid found in the bark of a West African tree known as Yohimbe. Yohimbine has been used for centuries for it’s many medicinal traits and many other common usages.
- A favorite with athletes because it may not only enhance performance, but may also boost energy levels and increase endurance.
- Might improve sexual health and libido in both men and women.
- Another phenomenon that has made it famous is known as ‘Fat Loss’, the weight loss process starts within a few days of taking yohimbine. However this process speeds up if you take the right diet with it.
- The most effective way to potentially burn fat with Yohimbine is to take it while fasting or between meals.
- Used to potentially improve cognitive functions which is appreciated by athletes and non-athletes alike.
- Yohimbine Hydrochloride is also a compound used to potentially aid erectile dysfunction. However not much research has been done on this.
- Yohimbine alkaloid is also used in veterinary medicine for dogs and deer to avert the influence of xylazine.
- It is known to possibly improve anxiety and to have anti aging side effects but again, not a lot of research has been done in this area of its properties.
Yohimbine works on the alpha receptors that are responsible for inhibiting fat breakdown meaning wherever these receptors are in abundance, you will have a hard time losing fat in those areas. Yohimbine is thus a popular aid for potentially losing weight in stubborn areas. It is additionally used as a potential aid for increasing libido, enhancing performance, and to boosting energy levels.
Yohimbine HCL dosage is 15mg, which means one capsule, but depends a lot on the individual’s body weight. Yohimbine dosage can be between 15-30 mg depending on your weight but you should always err on the side of caution and take a lower dose than prescribed in the first week of your cycle.
People with cardiovascular problems should not take Yohimbine HCL.
Disclaimer: If under a physician’s care, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Importantly, if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, do not use without consulting a physician.