Sub Fat for Muscle Growth- Burnin Build
Burnin Build – Sub Fat for Muscle capsules. It’s in the name! Burnin Build has been created to potentially burn fat, while increasing muscle mass.
Burnin Build is specialized formula created for the potential to aid in enhancing weight loss, increasing energy expenditure, improving blood circulation and stimulating muscle growth.
This formula consists of three natural ingredients derived from plants and fruit that holds many antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic properties that may promote and stimulate cognitive function, alertness and focus. It may also increase skeletal muscle mass, energy expenditure, improve circulation and promote weight loss.
|Rosmarinus Officinalis extract||380mg|
|Loquat Extract (Urolic acid 50%)||130mg|
|Banaba Leaf extract (2% Corosolic acid)||62mg|
- Rosmarinus Officinalis extract, derived from the herb Rosemary, is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to help potentially boost immunity and improve blood circulation.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis extract may also help stimulate cognitive function, improve memory, boost alertness and focus.
- Loquat extract, a fruit from a native tree in China, is packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that may prevent cellular damage and increase immunity.
- Ursolic acid, an active compound in Loquat extract, may increase skeletal muscle mass and energy expenditure. It could also promote weight loss and improve blood circulation
- Banaba leaf extract holds antioxidants and anti-diabetic properties that may aid in weight loss, control blood sugar levels and protect the kidneys.
Adults, take two (2) capsules a day, 30 minutes before morning or afternoon meal with a full glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.
If under a physician’s care, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Importantly, if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, do not use without consulting a physician.